10 Interesting Facts About Dating -
Did you know that Women who post a photo on Internet dating sites receive twice as many email messages as women who don’t? Were taking a look at 10 interesting facts about dating.
10. Couples usually wait until six to eight dates before they are willing to enter into an exclusive relationship
9. Speed dating, invented by a rabbi from Los Angeles in 1999, is based on a Jewish tradition of chaperoned gatherings of young Jewish singles
8. The online dating industry generates $1.8 billion per year and the matchmaker/dating coach business generates $260 million per year in the United States
7. Psychologists at the University of Pennsylvania studied data from over 10,000 speed daters and found that most people make a decision regarding a person’s attraction within three seconds of meeting
6. Studies show that schools, colleges, coffee shops, and malls are all excellent places to flirt because people are more open to meeting others in these places. Poor locations are restaurants and movie theaters
5. Mirroring, or repeating someone’s body language, often impresses a date because it subtly conveys interest to the other person. One should avoid copying every move, however.
4. Top ten turn-offs for women include cystic acne, raggedy nails, flatulence and belching, missing teeth, body odor, bad breath, hairy nostrils, “man boobs,” “goofy” glasses, and hair “mistakes
3. Depending on the type of women a man would like to meet, he should visit that type of clothing store. For example, if a man likes “outdoorsy” women, he should go to an outdoor clothing store
2. Italian food is one of the most popular restaurants for a first date
1. On average, there are 86 unmarried men for every 100 unmarried women in the U.S. though the actual numbers vary according to region.
Thanks for reading this article on 10 Interesting Facts About Dating, please throw a like on the video above to support the series and subscribe for more top 10 videos coming soon.