Prince Net Worth And Top Amazing Facts About This Legend
The legend of prince is gone but not forgotten, so what exactly was prince net worth before he died and what are the top facts about this legendary individual.
- Prince was born June 7th 1958 in Minneapolis Minnesota and died on April 21st 2016 at his Paisley park recording studio and home.
- He was a music innovator and was well know for his work in electric music, amazing stage performances and wide vocal range.
- He is best known for producing and singing songs such as when doves cry, let’s go crazy and purple rain.
- He won an academy award for best original song score in the movie purple rain for the song of the same name.
- Prince won 3 Grammy awards at the 27th annual awards including Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal and Best Score Soundtrack for Visual Media.
- His recording around the world in a day held the number 1 spot on billboard 200 for 3 weeks after announcing he would not perform any more live shows.
- After a spat with Warner Bros over a contract dispute, he changed his name to an unpronounceable symbol, later dubbed the love symbol and was later referred to as the artist formerly known as prince.
- He appeared on the 46th annual Grammy awards with Beyoncé and starred in the opening show performing a medley of songs including purple rain.
- He played at both the Super Bowl press conference and the half time show on Feb 4th 2007 in Miami Florida.
- Prince headlined the Hop Farm Festival on July 3, 2011, marking his first UK show since 2007 and his first ever UK festival appearance.
And finally —
Prince net worth was in the region of $300 million dollars before he died in April 2016 and it’s thought this will be shared between surviving children.
Thanks for reading this article on the Net Worth of Prince and his top facts, we publish more of these every week so stay tuned.
Want to write for us and get paid? Check out this article on how to turn your writing hobby into cash.
So what are you waiting for? Join listhogs.com today and make an impact on news that matters to you and get paid for doing it!