President Donald Trump Net Worth And Top Facts 2016
He’s the owner of the biggest companies on earth with golf courses, properties and universities. We’re taking a look at the Donald Trump Net Worth And Top Facts.
- Donald Trump has over 40 properties in the New York area alone including his skyscraper penthouse and seven springs estate in Brooklyn.
- The real estate magnate is the owner of the prestigious Mara-A-Lago club in Florida which is worth over 100 million dollars.
- Trump owns not 1, not 2 but 17 golf courses from New York City all the way to the dunes of Scotland
- He owns one of the largest planes in the world, a Boeing 757 fitted with rolls Royce engines and luxury furniture and bedding with on-board wi-fi and a private crew.
- He is currently running for president of the United States and is currently the presumptive nominee for the Republican Party.
- He was the main star of the US version of the apprentice which has now aired on television in many other countries.
- He has his own branded merchandise including suits, Cologne, books and even a range of natural spring water.
- He has owned a swimsuit competition, ice rinks and even participated in the ALS ice bucket challenge on top of trump tower in 2014.
- Donald Trump has an estimated net worth of over $10 Billion Dollars however Forbes currently have him at just over $4 Billion.
Thanks for reading this article on the Net Worth of Donald Trump and his top facts, we publish more of these every week so stay tuned.
Want to write for us and get paid? Check out this article on how to turn your writing hobby into cash.
So what are you waiting for? Join listhogs.com today and make an impact on news that matters to you and get paid for doing it!