Caitlyn Jenner Net Worth, Top Facts And Information 2016
We take a look at Caitlyn Jenner net worth and see exactly what this American television personality and retired Olympic gold medal-winning decathlete is worth.
- Jenner was a college football player for the Graceland Yellow-jackets before incurring a knee injury requiring surgery
- After intense training, Jenner won the 1976 Olympics decathlon title at the Montreal Summer Olympics
- Jenner has six children from marriages to ex-wives Chrystie Crownover, Linda Thompson, and Kris Jenner.
- Previously identifying publicly as male, Jenner revealed her identity as a trans woman in April 2015, publicly announcing her name change from Bruce to Caitlyn in a July 2015 Vanity Fair cover story.
- She has been called the most famous openly trans-gender woman in the world and currently stars in the reality television series I Am Cait, which focuses on her gender transition.
- Jenner earned a football scholarship and attended Graceland College (now Graceland University) in Lamoni, Iowa.
- Jenner was the American champion in the men’s decathlon event in 1974, and was featured on the cover of Track & Field News’s August 1974 issue.
- Between 1973 and 1976, of the 13 decathlons Jenner contested, her only loss was at the 1975 AAU National Championships when she “no heighted” in the pole vault.
- Jenner was a successful race car driver in the IMSA Camel GT series (International Motor Sports Association) in the 1980s
- Jenner’s company, Bruce Jenner Aviation, sells aircraft supplies to executives and corporations and Jenner was the business development vice president for a staffing industry software application known as JennerNet, which was based on Lotus Domino technology.
- Caitlyn Jenner net worth is somewhere in the region of
$100 Million Dollars
Thanks for reading this article on the Net Worth of Lamar Odom and his top facts, we publish more of these every week so stay tuned.
Want to write for us and get paid? Check out this article on how to turn your writing hobby into cash.
So what are you waiting for? Join listhogs.com today and make an impact on news that matters to you and get paid for doing it!