5 Human Carrying Drones Now And In The Future
- On March 1, 2016
Hello Everyone, were taking a look at 5 Human Carrying Drones Coming In The Future
5. Human Drone Hover-bike – Hover-bikes aren’t yet ready for your daily commute, but in pushing to get closer to that point UK-based company Malloy Aeronautics has perhaps made the next-best thing: a drone version.
Drone 3 is a functioning drone in its own right, but it’s also a 1/3-sized scale model of MA’s real, human-sized Hover-bike.
The Hover-bike has been in development for years, but the drone showcases the latest design shift to a quad-copter model, much like many of the existing consumer drones on the market.
4. EHANG 184 MegaDrone – CES 2016 saw the release of the EHANG 184 Megadrone that will be able to transport 1 person autonomously and has been developed by a Chinese company to be completely safe.
The Human Carrying Drones is fitted with an iPad that the user can activate once they climb in and let the drone take over.
Safety fears have been raised over the design however so far the new model has not reported any problems and may go on sale as early as next year.
3. Ambulance Drone – In emergencies, seconds count. An estimated 1,000 “savable” lives are lost a year because of slow emergency response in the nation’s biggest cities.
But in traffic-jammed urban environments, how can a four-wheeled ambulance be expected to make it anywhere and back quickly?
Design firm argodesign has a wild conceptual solution. It’s a one-person Human Carrying ambulance drone modelled after a standard quad-copter—driven by a GPS, pilot, or a combination of both—that could be dispatched to an emergency scene with a single EMT.
It’s designed to land almost anywhere, thanks to a footprint the size of a compact car. The EMT stabilizes the patient, loads him up, and sends him back to the hospital for further treatment.
2. Multi Rotor Propella Drone – Just when you thought this list could not get any crazier, check out this dude in the UK hovering above the earth in a contraption with “54 counter-rotation propellers and six grouped control channels with Hobby-king stabilisation.
The Human Carrying Drones seems to have been custom built and looks to be able to get at least 15 feet off the ground, or maybe thats as high as he dared go.
1. The Volocopter Part 2 – We have probably all seen the original volocopter video that totalled more than 8 million views on YouTube since it was uploaded on October 28, 2011.
Since then, also thanks to a huge crowdfunding effort, e-volo now presents a prototype the first battery powered manned multi-rotor. The cockpit is reminiscent of helicopters but the flying mechanism is exquisitely multi-rotor based.
Lets hope they make a third one that can fly just by the touch of a button like the Ehang 184.
We hope you enjoyed our video on 5 Human Carrying Drones coming Now And In The Future, please consider sharing the video with your friends, throw a like on the video if you want to see more and hit that subscribe button for more top 5 videos.
25 Ways North Korea Could Destroy South Korea In a Sea of Fire... August 22, 2017 | Vidello
Get Paid To Write Articles For ListHogs.com Earn $$$$$$$$... May 18, 2016 | Vidello
25 Places You Cannot Go or You’re Forbidden From Seeing... January 18, 2017 | Vidello
10 Interesting Facts About France August 17, 2016 | Vidello
Top 10 Toilet Paper Fort Fails Including MoreJStu AndTanner Fox... September 10, 2016 | Vidello
10 Facts About The Gotthard Base Rail Tunnel... June 2, 2016 | Vidello
Top 10 Best Ships In The Eve Online Universe... July 3, 2016 | Vidello
Avis Magica SkyScraper Concept And Vertical Aquarium... February 25, 2016 | Vidello
Introducing Vidello Vlogs – Our New 24 Hour Challenge And Vlogging YouTube... March 14, 2017 | Vidello
10 Expensive Things You Can Buy With $5 Million Dollars... December 4, 2017 | Vidello
10 Best Tourist Attractions In And Around the City of London in 2017... March 6, 2017 | Vidello
10 Amazing Hotels Owned Around The World By Donald Trump... August 17, 2016 | Vidello