10 Most Evil Leaders In The History Of The World
Hello everyone, were taking a look at the top 10 most evil leaders in history.
10. Robert Mugabe – Mugabe rules Zimbabwe with an iron fist and eliminates anyone who gets in his way. He refuses to accept freedom of speech and keeps the press under his control.
He has rigged countless elections and has been named one of the worlds worst dictators. His handling of his countries economy has left the country in ruins and this is even before we get into his known human rights record and refusal to lave power.
Its estimated that Mugabe has killed over 100,000 people making him one of the most evil leaders in history
9. Bashar Al-Assad – The leader of Syria he has been in embroiled in a civil war that has killed hundreds of thousands of people and torn the country apart.
His secret police have been responsible for thousands of unexplained disappearances and he ran for re-election in Syria unopposed in 2007.
Since 2011, the Syrian Army and security services have been using tanks and rockets against members of the Syrian opposition as well as ordinary civilians.
8. Omar al-Bashir – The president of Sudan he is the leader of the National Congress Party and has been in power since 1989.
He is wanted by the international criminal court on war crime charges but frequently travels to sympathetic countries that protect him. It is currently estimated that his military campaign against Darfur rebels has caused the deaths of up to 2.7 million people.
7. Francisco Franco – Franco was a military leader who ruled Spain from 1939 until his death.
He was famous for carrying out cruel tortures on his people and also became de facto regent of the restored Kingdom of Spain which made him even worse in the eyes of the public.
6. Than Shwe – He is the senior general that has been in control of Burma’s military since 1992. He was revealed to be one of the most uncaring leaders in history when he prohibited aid groups and rescuers from reaching trapped victims of Cyclone Nargis.
5. Kim Jong il – Kim Jong il is the son of The Dear Leader Kim il Sung of North Korea and one of the worlds most evil leaders ever
He has ruled the secretive state since his fathers death and was succeed by his son Kim Jong Un after his death.
His rule saw millions of North Korean activists and former party leaders imprisoned, tortured and killed in strict work camps.
He caused one of the greatest famines the world has ever seen and has been involved in the development of nuclear weapons causing the countries economy to completely collapse due to economic sanctions.
4. Kim Jong Un – Sitting just below his father this guy is defiantly worse. After he took over from his father he reportedly purged hundreds of his fathers generals to replace them with younger more obedient staff.
It was said that he fed his uncle to a pack of ravenous dogs and executed another high ranking member of the party by firing Anti Aircraft Shells at him.
He is just as oppressive and has furthered North Korea’s Nuclear arms race all the while incurring more devastating sanctions on the country.
He comes under number 4 on our list for being one of the most clever and unpredictable evil leaders in history.
3. Queen Ranavalona I of Madagascar – We’re getting into the worst of the worst now and Queen Ranavalona I of Madagascar is among the worst of them all.
This woman alone killed over 1 million people and was known as the Mad Queen of Madagascar. Its been revealed that in one week alone she killed over 10,000 people, making her number 3 on this list.
2. Pol Pot – Pol Pot, born Saloth Sar, was a Cambodian revolutionary who led the Khmer Rouge from 1963 until 1997. From 1963 to 1981, he served as the General Secretary of the Communist Party and one of the most insane evil leaders in history.
He presided over a totalitarian dictatorship, in which his government made urban dwellers move to the countryside to work in collective farms and on forced labour projects.
The combined effects of executions, strenuous working conditions, malnutrition and poor medical care caused the deaths of approximately 25 percent of the Cambodian population.
In all, an estimated 1 to 3 million people (out of a population of slightly over 8 million died due to the policies of his four-year premiership
1. Adolf Hitler – Adolf Hitler was an Austrian-born German politician who was the leader of the Nazi Party, Chancellor of Germany from 1933 to 1945, and Führer of Nazi Germany from 1934 to 1945.
Hitler was a decorated veteran of World War I. He joined the precursor of the NSDAP, the German Workers’ Party, in 1919 and became leader of the NSDAP in 1921. In 1923, he attempted a coup in Munich to seize power.
The failed coup resulted in Hitler’s imprisonment, during which time he dictated his autobiography and political manifesto Mein Kampf AKA My Struggle.
Under Hitler’s leadership and racially motivated ideology, the Nazi regime was responsible for the genocide of at least 5.5 million Jews and millions of other victims whom he and his followers deemed socially undesirable.
Hitler and the Nazi regime were also responsible for the killing of an estimated 19.3 million civilians and prisoners of war. In addition, 29 million soldiers and civilians died as a result of military action in the European Theatre of World War II.
Hitler is officially the most evil leader in history ever.
We hope you enjoyed this video on the 10 most evil world leaders in history and we’d love for you to share it with your friends, leave a like on the video if you would like to see more and click subscribe for the latest top 10 videos.