10 Reasons "Not" To Watch Netflix Show Orange Is The New Black
Hello everyone, welcome to this video on the top 10 reasons not to watch Netflix show, orange is the new black
10. Addiction – Orange is the new black is no doubt an addictive watching experience, some viewers have been know to watch a whole series in an evening.
9. You Want To Go – There have been several cases of people wanting to get locked up in women’s prisons after watching orange is the new black
8. Lesbians – Orange is the new black features a lot of sexual references and it has been suggested that some male fans may become lesbians after watching it.
7. Chicken – The show features the exploits of a random chicken that becomes the obsession of the inmates and if you watch the show long enough it will change the way you see chicken.
6. Real Life Friends – Watching the show will cause you to see your friends more like the inmates and within 1 month you will compare your friends to Crazy Eyes, Vause and Dogget.
5. June 17th – If your a fan and you have a job you may as well consider yourself unemployed on June 17th when the 4th season arrives and you refuse to move from your TV for days.
4. Pants – Sitting watching orange is the new black means you will not change your underpants for days in an effort to make sure you don’t miss a single piece of the storyline. This includes the completely banned use of the pause button!
3. Food – You will begin to attempt cooking Prison food in your own home and will find it extremely difficulty to associate different types of chicken in your recipes.
2. Sleep – The one thing you will lack if you begin watching, every time you try to go to sleep you will want to watch another episode or repeat an episode just to make sure you did not miss anything.
1. Alcohol – Based on a true story, if you get drunk watching orange is the new black then there is a good chance you will wake up the next morning having accidentally booked a holiday to new York where the show is filmed and spent thousands of pounds in the process.
Two friends from the UK actually did this in 2016.
We hope you enjoyed this article and would like to remind you that its not intended to be taken seriously so share it with your friends, leave a like on the video if you would like to see more and click subscribe for the latest top 10 news.